Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located in the middle of your chest, the heart chakra relates to love of all kinds, our connection to our emotional self, forgiveness, compassion and harmony in our lives.
When your heart chakra is unbalanced/unhealed, you might experience:
- being judgmental towards self and others
- lack of self-love
When your heart chakra is healed and balanced, you’ll experience:
- love of self and others
Associated color: green.
Crystals to use: rose quartz, green aventurine, jade, emerald, malachite
Affirmations are one way to heal and balance your chakras. Here are 10 for your heart:
- My heart is open to receive love of all kinds.
- I love myself fully, deeply and unconditionally.
- I am worthy of love.
- I show love to myself and others.
- I choose to forgive myself.
- My heart is open.
- I love and accept myself just as I am.
- I am grateful for all I have.
- My heart overflows with joy.
- I choose love over fear.
Have any questions about these affirmations and/or want to let me know your thoughts about this post. Contact me!
Ready to find calm in the chaos of your life? Visit the Black Mom Calm Shop today!