How do I change the name of my project in Asana?
Click on the drop-down icon to access the following options:
Edit project details – modify the name or description of your project.
Can you change a workspace name in Asana?
All Workspace Members can: Rename Workspaces. Upgrade or Downgrade to a Premium Plan. Become Billing Owner.
How do I change project status in Asana?
When you click into the Overview tab in your Project, you’ll be presented with a snapshot of your Project’s current progress status.
- From the Overview, you can: …
- From the Overview, you can: …
- To create a new Status Update: …
- From the Status Update window, you can: …
- To turn off these Status Update reminders:
How do I move a project in Asana?
Scroll down and click “Transfer a project.” Click Login and grant Ditto permission to access your Asana account. Choose the workspace to copy from, and the project you want to clone. Choose your new workspace as the destination, allow Ditto to access your data, and click Next.
Can I duplicate a project in Asana?
Duplicating a project is easy – just select “Duplicate project” from the project menu to the right of the project name in the center pane, name the new project, choose which details to copy over, and then click “Create New Project”. Currently, you can only duplicate projects with fifty or fewer tasks.
Can you merge two projects in Asana?
Just click the original task name to merge the two tasks. You can also merge tasks after they’ve been created. Choose “Merge Duplicate Tasks” from the dropdown menu in the right “Task” pane. Either choose from one of the suggested matches, search for the task, or just paste in a link to the task.
What is the difference between organization and workspace in Asana?
Am I in a Workspace or an Organization? If it’s a work email domain you are in an Organization, if it’s your personal email domain you are in a Workspace. From your Asana account you can create or join as many Organizations or Workspaces as make sense for you.
How do I change an Asana workspace to an organization?
You can indeed convert your Workspace into an Organization when using the basic version of Asana.
How to create a new workspace | Product guide • Asana
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Click Convert to Organization.
- Select your work email address.
How do I remove myself from a project in Asana?
Remove yourself from an Asana Organization
- Switch to the Organization you want to remove yourself from.
- Hover over the More tab, click on Remove me from this Organization.
How do you update a project?
On the Project tab, in the Status, group, choose Update Project. In the Update Project dialog box, choose Update work as complete through, and then type or select the date through which you want progress updated. Select Set 0% – 100% complete. If you are updating specific tasks, select Selected Tasks.
How do I write a project update email?
What to include in a project status update email
- Report name: Include the name of the report so the recipients know which project the email is about.
- Client or team name: Clearly state who the update is for and address them accordingly.
Where are archived projects in Asana?
Using the Asana mobile app:
Tap the project icon, name, or the drop-down in the header to open the options. Tap the three horizontal dots at the top right corner of your screen to view the project actions. Select “Archive project.”
How do I archive a project in Asana?
To archive a project:
- Navigate to the project you want to archive.
- Next to the project’s name, there is a carrot. Click the carrot to open project actions.
- In the project actions menu, click Archive Project.